El Monte, California
HELLO EL MONTE
El Monte is a city in California. It is extremely rich and famous for its scenic beauty. It is very rich in flora. It has various parks in the city like Whittier Barrows, Lambert Park, Fletcher Park and many more. It also offers different hiking paths.
Places to visit:
- San Gabriel Valley– It is the most popular valley of the city and the most beautiful too.
- Whittier Narrows Recreation Area- The place best known for its military museum, shooting range and many more to offer.
- Lambert Park- It is spread in the area of 9-acre. It offers fields & courts for youth sports programs, a playground & a community center.
- Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area- It is settled in the total area of 70-acre. It is a famous lake for fishing & boating, a summer swim beach & water play area.
- Whittier Narrows – It is a dam & water gap for managing the flood situations.
- Fletcher Park- It is situated in 2.9-acre of land. It has a basketball court, a playground, and picnic areas.
- Whittier Tumbull Canyon Hiking Trail- It offers great hiking paths with exotic views from the top.
Places to stay:
- Motel 6 Angeles El Monte- It is a modern architecture hotel with an outdoor pool, free parking & morning coffee.
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- It has the most elegant rooms along with an outdoor pool & free continental breakfast.
- M Motel- It has extremely stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Holiday Inn El Monte Los Angeles – It is a comfy place with ecstatic rooms, an outdoor pool, a gym, free wi-fi & 2 restaurants.
- Gibson Inn- It is a classy hotel with top-class rooms. It offers various amenities like free parking and free wi-fi.